User name: zxRoxy__exe

What is your username? zxRoxy__exe

Which realm are you applying for?
    Survival

What time zone do you live in? NST

What is your first name? Lisa

How old are you? 19

What is your discord username? zxRoxy__exe#0462

Have you created any previous applications? If so, please link them.
    https://minefun.com/threads/zxroxy__exes-staff-application.231/

Why are you interested in joining the Minefun Staff Team?
    I have been interested in helping many people out with problems that they may have with the server or any other problems that they might run into I always want to make sure that everyone has their problem fixed, I want everyone to feel safe on the server by stopping anyone who trying to break the rules or stop conflicts before they go way to far and it causes everyone to start fighting.

Do you have any past experience working as a staff member?
    I do not but I am willing to learn.

What makes you stand out from other applicants?
    I am always nice and kind to everyone even if they are being mean or rude to other people I always push myself past my limits and if I am required to improve on something I will work on that until I can complete it. If I have something to work on I will always get it finished but if someone need helps I will help them out with that before returning to work on the thing I was already working. I am always active even when there is nothing going on and I very rarely stay on late but if someone is causing trouble I will always respond to it with calmness and kindness, I can stop and potentially break any toxic person with how nice my kindness and compliments could be.

How long have you been playing on Minefun?
    6 months.

Do you have any past bans or punishments on any of our platforms? Describe the situation/s.
    I don't have any.

How many hours a day can you dedicate on Minefun?
    4-7 hours.

Are you able to use any form of recording/screenshot software?
    Yes I am able to use screenshot and OBS Studio for recording software.

SCENARIO: You ban a player and them and their friends start messaging you, calling you a bad staff member, telling you that you should unban them. How do you approach/handle the situation?
    I would calmly explain the situation as to why I had to ban their friend and what they did to deserve that ban. If their friends tell me to unban them I would suggest them to tell their friend to use the Punishment Appeals or use a ticket. I would calmly tell their friends to ask a higher rank mod to help them out and apologize that I wasn't able to help them out.

Are you aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic instant rejection of this application?
    Yes