User name: y0landi

What is your username? y0landi

Which realm are you applying for?
    Skyblock

What time zone do you live in? EST

What is your first name? Dillon

How old are you? 23

What is your discord username? Sunshine 🌈#7997

Have you created any previous applications? If so, please link them.
    Twice before. First time was on April 17th 2020. I was denied because I had only been on the server for 7 days. Which was completely understandable. I then applied a few months later, but they didn't deny it exactly, it was left open for 2 more months and then they stopped taking staff apps, so it was just deleted entirely.
    The link to the first one is https://tickettool.xyz/direct?url=h...00644137640263741/transcript-app-y0landi.html
    The second doesn't have a link, as it was never officially denied.

Why are you interested in joining the Minefun Staff Team?
    I've been playing on Minefun since season 2, I know the ins and outs of the server like the back of my hand at this point. I'd like to be staff so that I would be able to prevent people people from doing things that overall make the server less fun. Hacking for example; hackers can kill legit players making them lose their gear, which could cause them to want to leave just because a hacker killed them. A invested player could leave from someone who only joined to troll.

Do you have any past experience working as a staff member?
    I was a staff member on an old server called 'EcoCityCraft' where I was Super-Mod. But that was an over inflated title, I basically was a Helper based on the commands that Helpers have available. I tried to be more, pointing out hackers that came out. But basically the job description was them paying people to find exploits and those doing exploits. It was really fun finding the exploits and understanding how they worked and how to fix them.

What makes you stand out from other applicants?
    What makes me stand out from other applicants, for one is that I don't get annoyed easily. I currently have no one ignored, intentionally (despite getting spammed quite a few times) so that if something is said in chat that breaks the rules, I won't miss it. Playing since the end of season 1, I've seen a lot of staff come and go, and now even owners. I look forward to the day that I will have lasted longer than any other player on this server.

How long have you been playing on Minefun?
    I've been playing on Minefun since the end of season 1. I joined in April 10th, 2020, back when the server went by a different name.

Do you have any past bans or punishments on any of our platforms? Describe the situation/s.
    None at all, since I've been here for over a year, I think that is a pretty big accomplishment.

How many hours a day can you dedicate on Minefun?
    Well right now, since the server restarted, I've been dedicating about 14 hours a day, but thats just because its new and we want to get ahead.

Are you able to use any form of recording/screenshot software?
    Yes, ive been using the xbox game bar to make recordings of important things happening in minefun. Mainly its been for reporting hackers to Ruin. (I got into a habit of sending them to Ruin since before Dazza the support tickets weren't getting nearly any attention at all) But I can get a new recording software if I need to.

SCENARIO: You ban a player and them and their friends start messaging you, calling you a bad staff member, telling you that you should unban them. How do you approach/handle the situation?
    Since the only reason I would have banned them is by having evidence to support them getting banned, I would tell them to appeal the ban (on the forums? i see the option for ban appeals but nothing has been added yet, but I'd tell them to appeal on the forums), or to buy an unban from the minefun store.

Are you aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic instant rejection of this application?
    Yes

Last edited: