User name: Tec_tec

What is your username? Tec_Tec

Which realm are you applying for?
    Survival

What time zone do you live in? BTS (UK)

What is your first name? Amadeusz

How old are you? 15

What is your discord username? Tec_Tec#4101

Have you created any previous applications? If so, please link them.
    No, this is my first staff application.

Why are you interested in joining the Minefun Staff Team?
    I'm interested in joining the Minefun staff team as I have had really bad experiences with hackers on the server before, and I believe nobody should have to put up with that. I also know a lot about survival as I played on there quite often. I also had to put up with TP killers and greifers, and when reported, nothing ever happened. And although the server is becoming more moderated, I do notice a significant lack of volunteers for survival. I enjoy providing players with a safe and healthy environment to relax in, as at the end of the day, that's why we all play on servers like these.

Do you have any past experience working as a staff member?
    I Have been a Helper (which I was later promoted to a Moderator) on Medieval wars, an old Minecraft server shut down after being sold to an inactive owner, where I punished around 10 chat offences and 2 offenses of blacklisted modifications. The server had 20+ players at once and was a Sky-block server. I was also a builder / moderator for another server (SyconCraft) however that wasn't anywhere near as successful as the server mentioned prior.

What makes you stand out from other applicants?
    I stand out from other applicants as I have a significant amount of past experiences, and the really good reputation in the survival community (which I have gained from hunting rule breakers and people who are toxic / unfriendly to other players).

How long have you been playing on Minefun?
    Around 3-4 months, mostly on survival.

Do you have any past bans or punishments on any of our platforms? Describe the situation/s.
    No.

How many hours a day can you dedicate on Minefun?
    Weekdays: anywhere from 1-6 hours a day.
    Weekends anywhere from 2-10 hours a day.
    However as I am still in secondary, I may have to put in ~1-2 hours a day when I'm studying for an exam.

Are you able to use any form of recording/screenshot software?
    Yes, I use OBS.

SCENARIO: You ban a player and them and their friends start messaging you, calling you a bad staff member, telling you that you should unban them. How do you approach/handle the situation?
    I would react calmly at first, stating the reason their friend has been banned. I would then revisit the evidence that was gathered on the situation, and if I found anything that may lead to the said player being innocent, I would talk to other staff about it and make a decision. If they were still found to be guilty, I would inform the player's friend that they can open a ticket, buy an unban from the store or wait for the ban to pass(as most bans are temporary on first offence.). If they continue asking me to unban then, I would either /ignore (or block) or /mute (or mute them via discord)depending on if they are typing in DMs or public chat. If they were to break any chat rules or game rules I would punish them accordingly.

Are you aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic instant rejection of this application?
    Yes