User name: TackyTheWacky

What is your username? TackyTheWacky

Which realm are you applying for?
    Skyblock

What time zone do you live in? Mountain standard time

What is your first name? Gray

How old are you? 20

What is your discord username? TackyTheWacky#4833

Have you created any previous applications? If so, please link them.
    No I have not

Why are you interested in joining the Minefun Staff Team?
    I spend a lot of time playing skyblock and I have a lot of free time so I want to help out if I'm online so much!

Do you have any past experience working as a staff member?
    No I do not this would be my first time

What makes you stand out from other applicants?
    During heated moments in the server ive helped fix the issue and gotten both parties to calm down, I dont Pick sides and I dont stand for people threating or treating others poorly over a game.

How long have you been playing on Minefun?
    Since New Years

Do you have any past bans or punishments on any of our platforms? Describe the situation/s.
    Yes on SkyBlock, I've used macro and I can admit that now and haven't done anything since.

How many hours a day can you dedicate on Minefun?
    I am on active normally at least 5-6 annd im almost always afk, im only ever a discord dm away.

Are you able to use any form of recording/screenshot software?
    Yes I use OBS and I can make small 2 minute clips on the fly

SCENARIO: You ban a player and them and their friends start messaging you, calling you a bad staff member, telling you that you should unban them. How do you approach/handle the situation?
    "Well like everyone even myself if you break the rules you get punished for it, appeal the ban and if your in the wrong wait out the punishment please." and if I start getting harassed ill let other staff know what's going on.

Are you aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic instant rejection of this application?
    Yes