• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • Spawner Limit Per Chunk

d0ugsa

Yuh_RadaRada
    Yuh_RadaRada
    I believe that there should be more than one stack of spawners able to be placed per chunk. This will limit long game and potentially mid game capping the experience and expansion of islands that strive to reach insane levels of money, island levels, etc.. If the upper staff believe this will cause extreme lag or whatever reason you guys made this cap for there can be a middle point as a solution as well. It can be added to the island upgrades starting at 1 stack per chunk then 2 then 4 then 8 as max. This cap also makes mob grinders look fairly ugly as my current grinder has 4 pillers, 1 has a stack, 1 has 4 spawners, then there is 2 spawners next to the 4 making a corner shape. Let me know your feedback, thank you.

biggysmallsman

Biggysmallsman
    Biggysmallsman
    It ruins the aspect of active players in the game. I get that it's good for making money but if you want an active server if they increased it you would make more money afking then farming. I feel that they should actually nerf spawners even more and lower some of the prices of the upgrades to balance it out. It will promote active farming and give a reason for people to stay active.