• sorbetsosara's Staff Application

sorbetsosara

sorbetsosara
    sorbetsosara
    User name: sorbetsosara

What is your username? sorbetsosara

Which realm are you applying for?
    Skyblock

What time zone do you live in? Greenwich Mean Time (GMT+8)

What is your first name? Carmen

How old are you? I am 20 years old

What is your discord username? sorbet#9244

Have you created any previous applications? If so, please link them.
    I have not created any previous applications on this server, this is my first application.

Why are you interested in joining the Minefun Staff Team?
    I am interested in joining the Minefun Staff Team because I want to be able to help the players on the Skyblock server enjoy their time and to prevent any players from ruining the experience by being rude or breaking the rules of the server. I also want to ensure a friendly environment for all the players including newcomers.

Do you have any past experience working as a staff member?
    Unfortunately, I do not have any past experience working as a staff member but I am always eager to learn new things and do what I can to help.

What makes you stand out from other applicants?
    I am very active in the server, and I am very friendly towards the other players of the community. I enjoy being able to help other players whenever I can, and I am always open to learning more ways to provide the necessary aid to the community. Furthermore, I also enjoy welcoming newcomers into the server, and answering any questions they have. I am able to remain calm and I avoid acting rude in any way to ensure nobody has a displeasing experience in the server. Everyone who comes into the server deserves to feel welcomed and aided whenever they need help or have any questions they need answers to. I hope to able to learn more about the community so that I can continue being a helpful member of the community even if I fail to become a staff member. I am also very supportive and understanding of everyone in the community.

How long have you been playing on Minefun?
    I started playing during the second season and have recently become more active since season 3 has started. I plan to keep being active and make new friends with the other players in the server.

Do you have any past bans or punishments on any of our platforms? Describe the situation/s.
    I do not have any past bans or punishments and I hope to keep it that way.

How many hours a day can you dedicate on Minefun?
    I am able to dedicate atleast 2-4 hours or more per day depending on my schedule as I am currently a college student so I may be busy with classes and assignments.

Are you able to use any form of recording/screenshot software?
    I am able to record and/or screenshot if necessary.

SCENARIO: You ban a player and them and their friends start messaging you, calling you a bad staff member, telling you that you should unban them. How do you approach/handle the situation?
    I would remain calm and explain to the banned player's friends on the reason they were banned. Acting hostile will do nothing to help the situation, so it is better to stay polite and calm in order to avoid any more conflict between the players and the staff team. I would ask them to provide their side of the story if possible, and I will keep an open-mind. If they keep a hostile attitude towards me, I would calmly recommend them to seek a staff of higher position.

Are you aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic instant rejection of this application?
    Yes

Last edited: