salaMi235
    salaMi235
    User name: salaMi235

What is your username? salaMi235

Which realm are you applying for?
    Survival

What time zone do you live in? EEST/UTC+3

What is your first name? Ville

How old are you? 20 (turning 21 this year)

What is your discord username? salaMi235#5056

Have you created any previous applications? If so, please link them.
    -

Why are you interested in joining the Minefun Staff Team?
    I have always wanted to help people in need, which is why I would love to help other players as a staff member. There have been times when most of the staff are in Sky Block or otherwise inactive so players in survival have not gotten the attention they need.
    I also am highly against cyber bullying which is what I have commonly seen in survival. In my opinion every player needs to have secure and comfortable feeling while playing on the server and that's where staff (possibly me) comes in.

Basically, in short: I love helping people and will continue helping players in need. I will also make sure that everyone can enjoy their playtime on the server, even if I do not become a staff member.

Do you have any past experience working as a staff member?
    Only staff experience for me has been my own SMP server, but I am eager to learn more.

What makes you stand out from other applicants?
    I have experience of being a prefect (for 2 years and I was also awarded for it in my school). Basically, I was there for any student that needed help or someone to talk to. I also made sure there was no bullying and that everyone had an opportunity to spend their breaks the way they wanted without anyone being left out.

I also have experience of being peer tutor and helping disabled students in our school to socialize with other people and get some exercise. We also made sure that they got equal treatment and that they had every opportunity to do sports and have fun while in school.

Finally, I was part of student council for 2 years after which I was not elected by my classmates but teacher responsible of student council trusted me so much that I had special permission to join the meetings and do work for them. Which should prove how trustworthy person I am.

How long have you been playing on Minefun?
    I started playing on minefun back in July 2020 and I played actively till January of 2021. I am now starting to play actively again.

Do you have any past bans or punishments on any of our platforms? Describe the situation/s.
    None that I know of.

How many hours a day can you dedicate on Minefun?
    Bare minimum time that I can dedicate is 2 hours/day, but usually I can dedicate 3-6 hours/day.

Are you able to use any form of recording/screenshot software?
    Yes, I usually use pre-installed application called "Xbox game bar" which allows me to record 1080p 60fps videos and screenshot in game. I also use Windows own screenshot app which is super easy to use.

SCENARIO: You ban a player and them and their friends start messaging you, calling you a bad staff member, telling you that you should unban them. How do you approach/handle the situation?
    Firstly, I will look up what I banned them for and for how long.
    After that I will have to consider if I banned them wrongly and if the ban is too long.
    I will try to solve the situation by politely telling them why they were banned with the evidence and will remind them to read the rules. I will also give them a link for staff report if they believe I did something wrong.
    If they continue, I will contact higher staff member and ask them to check if I did something wrong. I will also ask their advice on how to resolve the situation if they keep messaging me.
    If I banned them rightfully and the ban length is correct, I will advise them to wait until their ban time ends. I will also remind them of and unban option on minefuns website.

Are you aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic instant rejection of this application?
    Yes