User name: Normal

What is your username? Someone_Normal

Which realm are you applying for?
    Skyblock

What time zone do you live in? Eastern Standard Time

What is your first name? Thieren

How old are you? 16

What is your discord username? SomeoneNormal#0001

Have you created any previous applications? If so, please link them.

Why are you interested in joining the Minefun Staff Team?
    I am interested in staffing on this server because I have really enjoyed playing on it and I would really like being able to help as many people as I can. I really like helping everyone that I can because it gives me an amazing feeling when their problem is fixed including new players and returning ones too whenever they need help with small or big stuff. I feel like becoming a staff member I would be able to help out more and would help me ensure that all of the players are having a fun and safe experience on this server, and making sure that no one is feeling unhappy or unwelcomed in the server due to players harrasment or other problems from other players towards them.

Do you have any past experience working as a staff member?
    I do not have any past experience as a staff member on other servers but I have a vast knowledge of vanilla minecraft and various plugins and I hope to learn more and help more people if I get the position.

What makes you stand out from other applicants?
    I am able to be on almost all of the time helping people, have a lot of patience, I am good in stressful situations , I have a vast knowledge and understanding of commands, vanilla and certain plugins, plus I am willing to make everyone feel welcome along with being able to talk to anyone. I am an extremely dedicated person when it comes to helping with people in chat, players issues directly, and helping anyone understand anything they need to know about commands and how the server works. I have already showed how much I can help in the time I've been here so far, other candadites have great skills too but mine is being dedicated to the server allocating massive amounts of time to staffing and helping players understand what they need to know about commands and the server along with being quite friendly with everyone and being able to talk to anyone. I love helping people and being a staff member will allow me to help people the best I can and give the players the knowledge I know and be able to give it to as many people as possible and hopefully help with getting more and more people to help the server grow and ensure they feel welcomed. I've wanted to help on the server for a while now and want to see it grow and prosper.

How long have you been playing on Minefun?
    I have been playing minefun since the beginning/middle of season 2 skyblock and my total playtime right now is 9Days 12Hours and 45Minutes.

Do you have any past bans or punishments on any of our platforms? Describe the situation/s.
    I do not have any past bans or punishments on this network and I do not plan on recieving any.

How many hours a day can you dedicate on Minefun?
    I can dedicate around 7 hours a day on minefun.

Are you able to use any form of recording/screenshot software?
    Yes, I have software capable of recording and is able to screenshot.

SCENARIO: You ban a player and them and their friends start messaging you, calling you a bad staff member, telling you that you should unban them. How do you approach/handle the situation?
    I would talk to them in a kind and polite manner by listening and understanding their point of view on it and ensuring I get their side of the story while explaining to them what their friend did wrong, If they escalate and get aggressive I will apologize to them that I could not help or resolve their issue and I would direct them to a higher staff or ask them to fill out an appeal form for their friend if they want to continue being aggresive and do not appreciate the answer I gave them.

Are you aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic instant rejection of this application?
    Yes

IGLStephFN

IGLSteph
    IGLSteph
    Your play time still seems to be on the low side. I have not seen you much and just saw you get back on and now applying. I would consider playing more consistently before applying for staff

ppgpp109

ppgpp109
    ppgpp109
    agreed. one time i saw normal logging on. He told me "vote me for mayor!" Me: why? Normal: bc im helpful. Me: proof that. can you help me build *sth? (top secret)* Normal: logs off. and i only saw him like twice in my life