User name: Nico

What is your username? oWrld

Which realm are you applying for?
    Skyblock

What time zone do you live in? CST

What is your first name? Nickolai

How old are you? 15

What is your discord username? ket#0108

Have you created any previous applications? If so, please link them.
    I have not

Why are you interested in joining the Minefun Staff Team?
    I am interested in joining the Minefun staff team because I feel like skyblock is currently understaffed as there is only 1 other staff member able to moderate. I want to make a difference on skyblock and I have a great understanding of how the realm as a whole works. I try to help out other skyblock players and I want to help the other players enjoy their time playing.

Do you have any past experience working as a staff member?
    I was an admin/dev on a server, SweetPvP, a kit PVP server that is no longer running.

What makes you stand out from other applicants?
    Experience: I have been playing Mineville since 2019, I currently play Manacube as both of the servers merged. Since both of the servers were/are similar to Minefun I have a broad understanding of how everything works on here with support, plugins, etc. Even though Minefun is still unique compared to those servers I still have an understanding of everything on this network.

Equality: I treat every player with the same treatment as I treat my friends who play on here with me. No matter what island they may be from or what sort of things they may do/have done, they would still be treated the same as anyone else.

Knowledge: As a staff member, you will need to know priority over things and take tasks very seriously. I am that kind of person. Even if I may not even be home or online, if a situation needs to be dealt with, I respond immediately on discord and I am able to log on Minechat(if I cant get on pc) if needed.

How long have you been playing on Minefun?
    I played Minefun in the summer of 2020 and I recently started playing again in June of this year.

Do you have any past bans or punishments on any of our platforms? Describe the situation/s.
    I got banned for 30 days for bug abuse. As I had recently started playing again I wasn't aware of the new rules. I knew about a bug where you could log out in PVP in combat and not lose your stuff. I decided to attempt to kill someone in PVP and it went terrible and as a result, I decided to abuse this bug to not lose my items. I should not have done it and instead not have pvped and reported the bug. This is no excuse as to why I should have abused this bug and I have learnt from this punishment and if any bugs are found, they will be reported to a staff member and it will be dealt with from there. I was warned for having more than 5 accounts on at once as I did not know the limit was only 5 and I was punished accordingly. I am not sure if this punishment is still on my record as it was a false ban but I was banned for 7 days and unbanned a few minutes later as the staff member had made an error. These punishments were several months ago and since then I've informed myself of the network rules and haven't been punished since.

How many hours a day can you dedicate on Minefun?
    I can dedicate 3-7 hours a day on the network.

Are you able to use any form of recording/screenshot software?
    Yes, I have several recording/screenshot software (bandicam, obs, Xbox shadowplay)

SCENARIO: You ban a player and them and their friends start messaging you, calling you a bad staff member, telling you that you should unban them. How do you approach/handle the situation?
    In this situation, I would explain to the player I banned and their friends the rule the banned player broke and provide evidence for it. I would tell the banned player to make an appeal and it will be dealt with and if they feel like I made a mistake they are allowed to make a staff report on the forums.

Are you aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic instant rejection of this application?
    Yes

Last edited: