• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • New Skyblock Season.

biggysmallsman

Biggysmallsman
    Biggysmallsman
    With all of the recent changes and balancing to the econ along with the top island having issues alot of the members of Skyblock think it's good idea to just start fresh and restart.

Magiceudem

Magiceudem
    Magiceudem
    yes i agree, specialy because now its already ruined, the top island already have all they needed to keep the income going even if they are banned. so a new season earlier would be very nice.

P1ngu

P1ngu
    P1ngu
    We are already most likely disqualified from is top, we have also agreed internally that it is fair if our island gets wiped. I don't think we need a season reset as it only affected a single island. and can be quite easily isolated to its own members

Magiceudem

Magiceudem
    Magiceudem
    the problem is, the tactic was leaked because biggy was "forced" to stream the method and then wrongly used by others, so more people caught to this and used methods like macro and alt farmers to get what they wanted. this means the hole eco is ruined and the competition is pretty much done for, hence the reason why a reset or a new season is required in order to salvage the already chaotic/destroyed season we playing at this moment.

P1ngu

P1ngu
    P1ngu
    the problem is, the tactic was leaked because biggy was "forced" to stream the method and then wrongly used by others, so more people caught to this and used methods like macro and alt farmers to get what they wanted. this means the hole eco is ruined and the competition is pretty much done for, hence the reason why a reset or a new season is required in order to salvage the already chaotic/destroyed season we playing at this moment.
    the flower method was known by most players before biggy streamed it.

Magiceudem

Magiceudem
    Magiceudem
    i dont disagree that the method was known, what im saying is, it seems like the majority started doing it after biggy did it, everyday i would /invsee and most people had only flowers on them. again im not disagreeing with you, just talking about what i know and saw.