User name: Leto

What is your username? _Leto

Which realm are you applying for?
    Skyblock

What time zone do you live in? MST

What is your first name? Leo

How old are you? 15

What is your discord username? Leto#2629

Have you created any previous applications? If so, please link them.
    No

Why are you interested in joining the Minefun Staff Team?
    I am interested in joining because I see a lot of people who break rules and I would like to be able to change that.

Do you have any past experience working as a staff member?
    I was an admin on another Minecraft server that averaged just a little less players than Minefun.

What makes you stand out from other applicants?
    I believe I am capable of making this server better than it already is by making good impressions with new and old players and ensure everyone has a good time on the server.

How long have you been playing on Minefun?
    I started playing Minefun just before October of 2020 although I stopped playing and have recently decided to come back.

Do you have any past bans or punishments on any of our platforms? Describe the situation/s.
    I do not have any past bans or punishments.

How many hours a day can you dedicate on Minefun?
    I can most likely dedicate 2 hours a day in weekdays and if not I am sure I can make up those hours on weekends.

Are you able to use any form of recording/screenshot software?
    Yes

SCENARIO: You ban a player and them and their friends start messaging you, calling you a bad staff member, telling you that you should unban them. How do you approach/handle the situation?
    I would look over at what caused them to be banned again to make sure I am not in the wrong. If I had banned someone on false accusations I would apologize and fix the situation. If I have done everything right I would simply state that I am doing what I need to do and they should have read and understood the rules.

Are you aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic instant rejection of this application?
    Yes

Last edited: