• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • Jobs

biggysmallsman

Biggysmallsman
    Biggysmallsman
    For next season remove all points and XP for jobs. As it stands right now you can simply place and break blocks to max out the jobs instead of actually grinding for them. Farming for example. You can look straight down place a crop and get points and then break it instantly and get points. Then transfer those points into money sacs or spawners and you will make more then waiting for the crop to grow and sell the crop. For mining you get stack of iron ore place it and break it you loose points but you get such a massive XP booster in the job. Builder you can place ladders on a position on a redstone loop and the lader will break and you can replace it with ladder and spam points. It's the meta for this season but next season if we keep jobs it just needs to be alittle optimized.

biggysmallsman

Biggysmallsman
    Biggysmallsman
    i think this might be more of a ticket than a suggestion
    Eh I don't think so, if they remove it right now then it will put everyone else that didn't abuse this way behind the people that did so far behind they would never reach where some people are now who did.

y0landi

Y0LANDI
    Y0LANDI
    Eh I don't think so, if they remove it right now then it will put everyone else that didn't abuse this way behind the people that did so far behind they would never reach where some people are now who did.
    Your wording of abuse, heavily implies it should be a ticket.

biggysmallsman

Biggysmallsman
    Biggysmallsman
    It is a bug :/
    It's not though it's how the jobs system is set up. It just needs some number balancing. It's not an error this plugin was balanced for a different type of server or how they want the server to be running. If they want it this way then so be it but the suggestion is to remove that portion of the jobs and or lower the benefits.