• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • Hourly coin limit.

biggysmallsman

Biggysmallsman
    Biggysmallsman
    Raise the hourly coin limit. Currently set at 1500. Farming sugercane by hand I hit that limit in 23 minutes. Trying to get 70k coins for the next upgrade is going to take alittle over double the amount of time it would normally take. (48 hours of maxing coins to get to 70k)

RuinIt

RuinIt
    RuinIt
    I honestly think the whole system should be done away with. I get the idea of trying to have incentives to try to make the player base active, but all its really done so far is entice people into using macros, autoclickers, ect to farm instead of doing it by hand.

biggysmallsman

Biggysmallsman
    Biggysmallsman
    I honestly think the whole system should be done away with. I get the idea of trying to have incentives to try to make the player base active, but all its really done so far is entice people into using macros, autoclickers, ect to farm instead of doing it by hand.
    I agree that it has pushed people to just farm it without letting it grow. If it's possible can we take the same idea that MCMMO uses where if you place the sugercane and break it your don't get XP but in this case if you place and break it within a few seconds or something along those lines you don't get coins. I think the system works it really does push people to be active if we can remove the ability to macro it.