• Fat_Fuank's Staff Application

Fat_Fuank

Fat_Fuank
    Fat_Fuank
    User name: Fat_Fuank

What is your username? Fat_Fuank

Which realm are you applying for?
    Skyblock

What time zone do you live in? Central european summer time (GMT+2)

What is your first name? Mike

How old are you? 20

What is your discord username? Fuanko sama#1991

Have you created any previous applications? If so, please link them.
    No

Why are you interested in joining the Minefun Staff Team?
    I like helping where i can, this is also why im moderator on almost every stream i watch. I just need to know the guidelines/what i need to do, and you can rely on me.

Do you have any past experience working as a staff member?
    No

What makes you stand out from other applicants?
    My work ethic is insane in front of a computer since i also have a job as a broadband telephone supporter, which means im a pretty fast typer, since most support cases is being treated via email.

Im a good guy, i respect people, even if they dont respect me.

I can speak both english, danish and a little bit of german.

Also i just moved around 150 miles away from home, which means most contact i have with my friends (as sad as it seems) is over discord, this means im always at my pc (except when im at the gym early morning) :)

How long have you been playing on Minefun?
    Only for 3 days, around 10-14 hours a day.

The reason im sending this application is because the server reminds me alot of an old server that doesn´t exist anymore that i really enjoyed (i was just a casual player).

You are also allowed to just archive this application and return to me in a month because i promise you, i will still be here and i will still be playing 6-8 hours a day. :)

Do you have any past bans or punishments on any of our platforms? Describe the situation/s.
    No

How many hours a day can you dedicate on Minefun?
    Im on holiday right now, so until the 28th of august i can dedicate 10-14 hours.

When im back to work its 6-8 hours.

Are you able to use any form of recording/screenshot software?
    Yes, im familiar with OBS, or just Gyazo.

SCENARIO: You ban a player and them and their friends start messaging you, calling you a bad staff member, telling you that you should unban them. How do you approach/handle the situation?
    It very much depends on the situation and the lead up.

Some situations i will reconsider, and give an unban.

Other situations i will hold my word and not unban the player, maybe ask them to make a ban appeal or ask the other mods.

But one thing is for sure.

I will listen to the banned player, making sure they are heard.

Are you aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic instant rejection of this application?
    Yes