User name: D3adShotGam3r

What is your username? D3adShotGam3r

Which realm are you applying for?
    Survival

What time zone do you live in? Central

What is your first name? Brenden

How old are you? 22

What is your discord username? D3adShotGam3r#4519

Have you created any previous applications? If so, please link them.
    Did last season but cant find the link for it anymore!!

Why are you interested in joining the Minefun Staff Team?
    Cause I've been with the community for awhile and gotten to know a lot of the people. And I want to help keep the community fun still.

Do you have any past experience working as a staff member?
    Yes, Back about 1 1/2 or 2 years ago I was the Head Admin for a GTA RP Server where i had to leave my own team and make sure they do there job right. So i cant handle tough situations with people if need be. Cause being a Admin in a server like that i had to deal with alot of stuff every day

What makes you stand out from other applicants?
    A lot of staff experience and am able to handle tough situations

How long have you been playing on Minefun?
    I've been playing on minefun for awhile now. I first joined minefun back in August, so about 3-4 months now

Do you have any past bans or punishments on any of our platforms? Describe the situation/s.
    Nope

How many hours a day can you dedicate on Minefun?
    With my current life events and stuff going on i can still put about 4-5 hrs a day on minefun

Are you able to use any form of recording/screenshot software?
    Yes

SCENARIO: You ban a player and them and their friends start messaging you, calling you a bad staff member, telling you that you should unban them. How do you approach/handle the situation?
    I tell them that I'm sorry that I banned your friend, but your friend violated the rules of the server and is being punished for it. But if they have evidence to counter claim the ban I would look through the evidence to see exactly what happened and see if I made a mistake. But if they don't and they just keep messaging me i would just ignore their messages.

Are you aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic instant rejection of this application?
    Yes