• VALIDATED d0ugsa's Staff Application

d0ugsa

Yuh_RadaRada
    Yuh_RadaRada
    User name: d0ugsa

What is your username? yuh_radarada

Which realm are you applying for?
    Skyblock

What time zone do you live in? Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time (UTC−10:00)

What is your first name? Patrick

How old are you? 19

What is your discord username? D0ugsa#2589

Have you created any previous applications? If so, please link them.
    Yes, back in season 2. I cannot link it due to the applications was handled through discord.

Why are you interested in joining the Minefun Staff Team?
    I am interested to join the MineFun staff team for skyblock because I feel like I am highly knowledgeable with skyblock as well as how the server works. I also see a downfall of staff being on at later times as it allows people to break rules and be disrespectful without any backlash or proof. As there isn't any staff on late at night I feel like I would be highly beneficial for this and it would allow the server to have more staff on when there is people from other timezones playing to help and assist them on how to play skyblock.

Do you have any past experience working as a staff member?
    Yes I do. I staffed on minefun before for a few months before I had to leave due to entering the military. I was also staff on multiple garry's mod RP servers as one that I was an admin had a persistent 100+ player count for 8 hours a day.

What makes you stand out from other applicants?
    I stand out from other applicants because I have past experience with minefun and staffing. I understand how the punishments are handled, figured out, and handled out with the correct information needed, correct punishment, and so on. I also differ from other applicants because I can staff when no one else can and this allows the server to have near 24/7 staffing which allows the server to have players who can get help and continue playing the server if they don't know what to do, prevents cheaters, and allows the chat to be viewed and supervised for friendly play between players.

How long have you been playing on Minefun?
    I have been playing on MineFun since season 1.

Do you have any past bans or punishments on any of our platforms? Describe the situation/s.
    None at all.

How many hours a day can you dedicate on Minefun?
    2-3 atleast, if not more. Some days I might get held at work or have a different work schedule due to the job I have. (I can have work any time of day but 90% of the time it is a normal 9-5 job.

Are you able to use any form of recording/screenshot software?
    Yes I am.

SCENARIO: You ban a player and them and their friends start messaging you, calling you a bad staff member, telling you that you should unban them. How do you approach/handle the situation?
    I try to calm down the situation first so it is a civil conversation and make it clear it has nothing to do between myself and the player punished. I then tell them step by step what happened and why they were banned as well as visual proof that would have been linked with the ban. If this is in the public chat on the server I would ask them to take it to a private chat so it doesn't disturb the server.

Are you aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic instant rejection of this application?
    Yes