User name: CyberMonkey

What is your username? CyberMonkeySSF

Which realm are you applying for?
    Survival

What time zone do you live in? Central

What is your first name? Erich

How old are you? 42

What is your discord username? CyberMonkey#6420

Have you created any previous applications? If so, please link them.
    I haven't.

Why are you interested in joining the Minefun Staff Team?
    When I find an online community that I enjoy, I like to help out as much as I can. If that means helping other members, becoming a moderator/admin/staff member then I do what I can to help.

Do you have any past experience working as a staff member?
    In Minecraft? No. But my extensive back ground in IT (information technology), I have been apart of many online communities and have been (and still am on some sites) admin and moderators for various online communities such as FaceBook groups, Twitch channels, Discord servers, various web forums.

What makes you stand out from other applicants?
    I feel I can bring a level of support to the players who need it. Keep the “riffraff” out and keep the server a nice friendly wholesome place for people to enjoy playing Minecraft with others.

How long have you been playing on Minefun?
    Actually not too long, maybe a month or so.

Do you have any past bans or punishments on any of our platforms? Describe the situation/s.
    I don’t. Actually, I can’t really think of any server/group/forum banning me. When I join an online community, I tend to follow the rules laid out to join.

How many hours a day can you dedicate on Minefun?
    At least a couple hours a day. On slow nights at work, I can be dedicated to Minecraft all night long. During my off time, it would depend on what life throws at me. But I can definitely meet and exceed the 7 hours a week guidline outline in the application rules.

Are you able to use any form of recording/screenshot software?
    Oh yes, I record and screen shot ALL the time. I do dabble in video editing (not professionaly) but enough to be able to produce some pretty good videos.

SCENARIO: You ban a player and them and their friends start messaging you, calling you a bad staff member, telling you that you should unban them. How do you approach/handle the situation?
    I will respectfully and polite explain the reason their friend was banned. If they explain any new information regarding the situation, I would re-examine the ban and if any new information would warrant an unbanning I would, but if none is provided the ban would remain.
    If they were to begin to harass and be disrespectful I would polite end the conversation and if their harassment continues, then I shall ban them as well, since that kind of actions/attitudes won’t be tolerated towards member or staff.

Are you aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic instant rejection of this application?
    Yes

CyberMonkey

CyberMonkeySSF
    CyberMonkeySSF
    Well my answe did start with "oh yes", and then went on to expand a bit (since there is a word count requirement, figured more than simple yes or no answers are needed).

CyberMonkey

CyberMonkeySSF
    CyberMonkeySSF
    To expand a little bit further. The built in method for video capturing Windows does a pretty good job to record the screen, and of course screenshots as well, and the built in Minecraft screen shot button.
    For photo editing, I like to use either Photoshop or GIMP.
    For video editing, I currently use Power Director (all three versions, WIndows, Mac and on my phone/tablet with their mobile app).