• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • Build stuffs

King_Clone

King_Clone
    King_Clone
    So I am working on a massive build on the skyblock realm, and I need alot of materials. I was wondering if build wands can be re added, and other ways to get player heads. A new way to get player heads could be maybe buying them, or possibly changing the skin on them. A way to get builder wands is they can be added back to the shop or maybe added to a new monthly crate. Just asking if there could be a possible way to make it easier to get all of these things. Stackable water/lava buckets would also be very nice.

Last edited:

venuahnth01

venuhanth
    venuhanth
    I agree, i wanted a wither head for a banner last season but i never found one (never saw a wither sheleton) i hope the can be a head shop. Probably the reason why wither heads are disabeld is because of people trying to summon withers. I hope you guys can just disabel that and add it to /shop.

NicoDeGallo

Nico_de_gallo
    Nico_de_gallo
    Yes builder wand would be nice. I just wish dazza fix the god damn armor stand plugin it was so epic

y0landi

Y0LANDI
    Y0LANDI
    I agree, i wanted a wither head for a banner last season but i never found one (never saw a wither sheleton) i hope the can be a head shop. Probably the reason why wither heads are disabeld is because of people trying to summon withers. I hope you guys can just disabel that and add it to /shop.
    you could summon withers last season, but wither skeletons spawn only on world generation, so you have to keep finding new fortresses and hope you get lucky... a nether star was by far the rarest thing in the season specifically