User name: AzoDye

What is your username? AzoDye

Which realm are you applying for?
    Survival

What time zone do you live in? Mountain Time

What is your first name? Ethan

How old are you? 19

What is your discord username? AzoDye#6193

Have you created any previous applications? If so, please link them.
    I have not.

Why are you interested in joining the Minefun Staff Team?
    I've been a member and patron of the server for about 3 months and I love the community of players and would love to join a team set out to better the server for said community.

Do you have any past experience working as a staff member?
    Yes! I was a builder for a few different little servers that wound up never making it due to lack of players and patrons. This was years ago when I was 16 and 17 years old.

What makes you stand out from other applicants?
    I believe I can bring a different kind of atmosphere to the server with my builds and my creativity that makes players excited for certain events because of said builds! Encouraging players to want to play more and join in on minigames and events because of the work put in just to make it look good, (fully excluding any plugins or anything behind the scenes)

How long have you been playing on Minefun?
    Almost 3 months! I'm a relatively new player but have made my name known as mayor #12 of season 2 on SMP.

Do you have any past bans or punishments on any of our platforms? Describe the situation/s.
    I do not, I also have no past bans or punishments on any servers. Momma raised me to be a rule follower!

How many hours a day can you dedicate on Minefun?
    3 to 4 hours on weekdays and upwards of 7 or more hours on Saturdays and Sundays.

Are you able to use any form of recording/screenshot software?
    Yes! As a builder I've got a good shader mod I enjoy using and recording software to best match my builds!

SCENARIO: You ban a player and them and their friends start messaging you, calling you a bad staff member, telling you that you should unban them. How do you approach/handle the situation?
    As a mature adult, yes this is a 'childs game', however, this is a successful server that requires a level of maturity to run and operate. I would do my best to de-escalate the situation by explaining my side of the ban and why it needed to happen. If that does not help the situation then I would either take the higher ground and do my best to make sure they feel cared for and that their arguments are heard, or I would simply ignore the situation. Ignoring the situation is not the preferred approach because I don't believe staff should ignore players, however if it needs to happen it will.

Are you aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic instant rejection of this application?
    Yes

AzoDye

AzoDye
    AzoDye
    Sorry I failed to specify that I was applying for a builder position to help improve the server in a visual way!

IGLStephFN

IGLSteph
    IGLSteph
    I do not believe Minefun is looking for any builders. Also if you are applying for a builder position would be good to link some build shots using something like imgur so they can see your builds. The requirements for the application is 500 words not counting the questions and you do not meet this requirement. Good luck