User name: _RTX__

What is your username? RTXGNO

Which realm are you applying for?
    Skyblock

What time zone do you live in? Eastern Standard Time

What is your first name? Alex

How old are you? 16

What is your discord username? RTX#5051

Have you created any previous applications? If so, please link them.
    I have not.

Why are you interested in joining the Minefun Staff Team?
    I think the server is really fun, so I would like for the server to stay nice and hopefully not have anyone harrassing and hacking. I believe I would be able to deal with the situations appropriatly. I also understand the server may be small but I have seen small servers fall to hackers. Skyblock seems to have no mods on anytime I log on so I would like to be there just to ensure there is nothing bad happening.

Do you have any past experience working as a staff member?
    I do not have any past experience as a staff member on any other servers.

What makes you stand out from other applicants?
    I can staff for a minumum of 15 hours per week. I also am good with talking and listening to players. I can be helpful and calm in stressful situations. I also treat all players the same, meaning I would not give my friends a lesser punishment than if it were a random person. I also take things very seriously and if needed could download external software like minechat to deal with a problem if it was needed.

How long have you been playing on Minefun?
    I have been playing on minefun for at least a month or two.

Do you have any past bans or punishments on any of our platforms? Describe the situation/s.
    I have not recieved any past bans or punishments on any of your platforms.

How many hours a day can you dedicate on Minefun?
    I can dedicate at least 5-7 hours per day to the server.

Are you able to use any form of recording/screenshot software?
    I am I use OBS studio to screen record and bandicam.

SCENARIO: You ban a player and them and their friends start messaging you, calling you a bad staff member, telling you that you should unban them. How do you approach/handle the situation?
    I would handle the situation by carefully trying to explain to them what rule their friend broke and what their friend did was wrong with proof. If that doesn't work I would tell them that if they felt that their friend was innocent they could fill out an appeal form to be reviewed and dealt with correctly.

Are you aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic instant rejection of this application?
    Yes